6 ways to stay top of mind so that when prospects are ready to buy, they think of you.
- Create a list of 7 questions your prospects ask or should be asking. Use your phone or Vidyard to record yourself answering each question. Send one Q&A video per month.
- Send a useful slideshow. E.g., “Lisa – Here’s a link to a fun slideshow called, “What Zelda can Teach You About Writing Effective Cold Emails.”
- Send a useful tool. E.g., “Lisa, saw you’re scaling your team. Here’s a link to an SDR calculator that helps you determine the right quota to set for each SDR based on your desired return.”
- Send useful posts or articles. Use Feedly to collect content. E.g., “Hey Josh, I thought you’d find this post on heat training engaging. In particular, point two.”
- Send a link to a prerecorded webinar. E.g. “Lisa, We analyzed 94,39 cold calls that booked meetings. And did a workshop on what each of those calls has in common. You can watch it here.”
- Send a useful infographic. E.g., “James, here’s an Infographic on how to be a better listener.”
Give without expecting anything in return.
You’re in my Top of Mind sequence right now.
One day might buy one of my products.
Teaching forges a strong connection between two people.
No advertising required.
Good old-fashioned giving the win.