This cold email template typically gets a 60% response rate.
Thanks for the template. I also have a kit of most successful templates that I use for my cold email campaigns: http://replyapp.io/2015/05/27/emails-follow-ups-best-practices/
You may check it out if you like.
I just wanted to thank you for your site and “insight” into cold calling emails.
I am a micro business (very micro) and I have researched just about every “if that’s possible” site stating their best practice policies for cold calling emails.
HOWEVER, your site was a breath of fresh air in handling this difficult area.
Naturally when starting out “you don’t get a second chance to make a great first impression” and the tricks that I’ve learnt at Sales Junkie have helped me immeasurably so i don’t make the wrong mistakes from the get-go.
Nice meeting you, albeit virtually. Glad to hear you’re finding some helpful nuggets.
Thank you for the easy to use break down
Business owner and have a huge interest in cold email
Than you again making sure my team views this great tool
Glad you found the video helpful Gail.
Thanks Josh for a terrific video explainer (all of your videos are great.)
Here’s a question about the B2B Trigger Template:
This type of personal note or specific comment on a company requires a lot of manual work/research — and while I totally get why this time/effort is worthwhile (i.e., 60+% response rate) — is there a more automated version of this sort of template? (I imagine there is no substitute for effort — when you want to get very high response rates…just curious if there is a happy balance.)
Thanks again, for all your advice and help,
Nice meeting you, albeit virtually. Yes, you can make this process a bit more efficient. Here are the steps:
1) Create a Google Doc spreadsheet
2) Create the “normal” fields such as first name, last name, email, etc.
3) Then create fields that will allow use to use more “personal” information. I suggest three – ‘name of article’, ‘publication’, “why you”.
4) Have a virtual assistant (our you can do it yourself) fill in each row of the spreadsheet with the personalized information.
4) Now here’s the cool part. Using Quickmail.io you can automatically “pull in” ad fire and email sequence every time you add a row. I know, I know. Super cool. I should probably make a video about this, but it’s not to hard to set up. If you want me to walk you through this shoot me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
what if I don’t have any “social proof” yet?
If you don’t have social proof, no worries. Just remove that part from the email.
Copyright © 2020 Josh Braun.