Here’s a cold email targeted to rob-advisors.
Yes, you can steal this but it’s the underlying psychology that will help you apply it to your audience.
Job to be Done: Increase app downloads and signups.
Prospect: Head of Growth at robo-advisor companies with over 400,000 monthly active users.
The Cold Email:
Robo-advisor signups at Betterment are up 21%. It involves leveraging ‘Finfluencers’- social media influencers that use TikTok and Instagram to make financial advice digestible for younger audiences. Pay for performance. Would an email exchange make sense? Thanks. Lisa.”
Why this works:
- Focused on a result marketers want but don’t have.
- Leverages social proof to build credibility.
- Is specific or crispy. When you’re specific, you’re more believable.
- Short. No fluff.
- Is meaningfully different from their current solution.
- Low friction CTA. Not asking for time by assuming interest, gauging interest first.