The Big Idea
- Identify podcasts that have an audience similar to your target audience.
- Identify 2-3 topics you can speak about that would help their audience kick more ass.
- Use the email template below to reach out.
- Follow up 4 times with rebump.cc
- Rinse and repeat
Example: Email Template
Subject: Your interview with Jeremy Reeves
I’m a big fan of Rocketship.fm and enjoyed your interview with Jeremy Reeves where you talked about how to methodically put together a sales funnel that provides real value to your potential customers.
I coach and blog about sales at salesjunkie.com.
My mission is to help early stage companies generate a steady flow of leads without selling their souls. If you’re open to it, I’d love to teach your audience about any of the following topics:
- How to have a first sales conversation
- How to use cold email to get meetings
- How to diffuse objections
- The technique and complications of sword swallowing
Would any of these topics be helpful to your audience?
P.S. I was recently interviewed on B2B growth about how to stay in control during a sales conversation. You can check it out here.
Use rebump.cc to follow up 4 times. Use the default rebump.cc follow up templates.
Rinse and Repeat
Target 5 new podcasts each month.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST . . .
GET UPDATES. IT'S FREE.