Effective Date: July 31, 2020
This privacy statement has been prepared based on provisions of multiple legislations, including
Art. 13/14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation).
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Data Supervisor)
Data Controller (or We or Us)
The natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data, including the security measures concerning the operation and use of this Service. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the Owner of this Service.
The means by which the Personal Data of the User is collected and processed.
The service provided by this Service as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this site/application.
European Union (or EU)
Unless otherwise specified, all references made within this document to the European Union include all current member states to the European Union and the European Economic Area.
Small sets of data stored in the User's device.
Types of Data
Among the types of Personal Data that this Service collects, by itself or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage Data and various types of Data.
Unless specified otherwise, Data requested by this Service is mandatory and failure to provide this Data may make it impossible for this Service to provide its services. In cases where this Service specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service.
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published or shared through this Service and confirm that they have the third party's consent to provide the Data to us.
We may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes. Note: Under some legislations we may be allowed to process Personal Data until the User objects to such processing (“opt-out”), without having to rely on consent or any other of the following legal bases. This, however, does not apply, whenever the processing of Personal Data is subject to European data protection law;
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in us;
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party.
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow us to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Analytics, Heat mapping and session recording and Interaction with online survey platforms. Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections, below.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between us and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of our legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by us within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. Furthermore, we may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Service, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services. Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Privacy Shield participant.
Facebook Pixel User Rights
Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by us.
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, we will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from us.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
The individual using this Service who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the Data
Any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
Do Not Track Requests
This Service does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third-party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Service and any third-party services may collect files that record interaction with this Service (System logs) use other Personal Data (such as the IP Address) for this purpose.
Should the changes affect processing activities performed on the basis of the User’s consent, we shall collect new consent from the User, where required.
For further information about us or if you have any queries or concerns regarding the present